Our spring 2012 Prayer Gatherings begin tonight at Dexter 1st, at 7:00. I am looking forward to this time together with our pastors and laymen. These have proven to be very encouraging and helpful, and I have every reason to believe the ones this spring will be as well. In preparation for the prayer time, take a couple of minutes and read Matthew 6:1-10, Jeremiah 29, and Psalm 42. I look forward to seeing many of you then next couple of weeks.
“Real prayer, truly, is full of intense desire, but it just as intensely seeks to know the divine will, and it searches out the divine promise and rests upon it. Much of prayer is trustful, abiding rest upon the promise of God.”
Bresee
Michael G. Palmer
District Superintendent
Missouri District Church of the Nazarene
314.962.8977 office
314.962.6229 fax
“The Missouri District exists to equip and empower local churches in making Christlike disciples.”