Wednesday, October 27, 2010

District Prayer Gatherings

We have had 2 of the 4 scheduled gatherings up to this point, and I must say they have been very refreshing and beneficial.  God’s Spirit has met with us in a definite way both nights.  As people gather with expectation and anticipation, God seems to show up.  I appreciate the turnout, participation and spirit of these meetings.  Tonight we are in Fenton, and tomorrow at Cape.

 

I am going to adjust the schedule for the spring gatherings as Wednesday nights pose a problem for some churches.  I certainly understand this and want to support what your church is doing.  So, next spring we will not have a gathering on Wednesday.  Please watch for the revamped schedule. 

 

If you can’t make the meeting in person, please take some time and pray where you are.  I believe God is calling our district to prayer, and I want to be faithful to that call.