Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pray and Preach Jesus

I am still basking in the awesome assembly we had a few days ago.  God showed up and blessed us with his presence in a very special way.  I want to thank you for your support of the meetings and thank you for the great reports given this year.  Although we only had a few give theirs verbally, the written and verbal reports were very encouraging.

 

I just want to encourage you to Pray and preach Jesus.  It is a simple admonition, but one that I believe will make a big difference in what we are doing.  I believe God wants to do something special for our district, and we can experience that if we really seek him in prayer.

 

I look forward to seeing you at one of the regional Prayer Gatherings.  Please encourage your people to attend as well.  It promises to be a great time as the Missouri family calls on God together.

 

Have a great day tomorrow.  I will be praying for you.

 

Pastor Mike