Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Goals

What a great District Assembly we had!  God blessed us with His presence in a special way.  Thank you for your participation and prayers.  At assembly I presented a few goals for this year.  I want to just remind you of them in this message.  They are so simple, EVERY CHURCH can attain them this year.  They are:

 

  1. Every church develop an on purpose prayer ministry.
  2. Every church have at least 1 baptism.
  3. Every church report at least 1 new member by Profession of Faith.
  4. Every church participate in some way in a New Start project.  We will be presenting ways to do this in the next few weeks.
  5. At least 50 churches receiving the Good Samaritan Award which indicates involvement in a compassionate ministry.

 

I believe we can reach this goals.  Keep them before your people.  Again they are so simple and basic, every church can do it.  I believe in you and am behind you.  God bless you, have a great day.

 

Pastor Mike