Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Weather!

It’s a little after 7:00 pm on Saturday evening.  I know many of you are dealing with weather issues tonight.  I have been watching the weather forecasts and wondering what tomorrow might bring.  One of the most difficult decisions I faced as a pastor was whether to call a service off or not.  Many of you may have no electric and therefore your decision is easier.  It is still a hard thing to do.  I will be thinking of and praying for you tomorrow.  I also know missing a service affects you financially.  I will be praying that all of your needs will be met in spite of the weather.

 

I pray you, your family and congregations will be safe.  I know it can be a dangerous time for many these next 2 or 3 days.  This is also a very good opportunity to be the hands and feet of Jesus in your community.  Look for ways to help others in desperate situations, if you are able.

 

Praying for you,

Pastor Mike