Monday, November 20, 2006

Welcome to my BLOG Site!

I want to invite you to visit this site from time to time. I will be sharing where Mary and I have been, some of the happenings on the district, leadership tips, and general information. I want to stay in touch with you and want you to feel like you are a part of the ministry team here in Missouri. If you have news, events, or other information you think I might be interested in, please send them to me.

I believe the future is very bright for the district. I ask you to pray for us as we begin this journey together.

In regards to the Action Plan introduced to us at the recent POP by Dr. Warrick. Mary and I had a good visit with Dr. and Mrs. Bill Sullivan last Thursday. He will be one of my coaches as I try to lead our district. I am putting together a plan that I will be sharing with the pastors shortly. I am excited and challenged.

I urge you, DREAM BIG DREAMS, EXPECT BIG THINGS, DON’T BE AFRAID TO FAIL!!!!

Mary and I plan on being at Columbia 1st this Sunday AM. They are now in the pastoral transition experience. Please pray for God’s best plan.

In closing, I pulled out the book “Lincoln on Leadership” today. Inside the book was a napkin from Southwest Airlines. Probably put there on one of my trips as an evangelist several years ago. Written on the back of the napkin was this, “You’ll never be sorry that (1) you were honest and full of integrity and (2) you did your best, work you can be proud of." I don’t know where I found this statement, but it is a good reminder.

Philippians 2:1-18, Good News for today.

Thanks for the privilege of serving with you!

Michael